Welcome to the CerSJ-GOMD Joint Symposium on Glass Science and Technologies
- Symposium Scope -
We are pleased to announce the Joint International Symposium on Glass and Photonic Materials, which is the first joint meeting between the Ceramic Society of Japan (CerSJ) and the Glass and Optical Materials Division (GOMD) of the American Ceramic Society (ACerS).
The Symposium is scheduled for November 13-15, 2016 at Yoshida-main-campus of Kyoto University, Kyoto, Japan.
The symposium is co-located with the 57th Meeting on Glass and Photonic Materials, which is the annual Glass Division Meeting of CerSJ, and the 12th Symposium of Glass Industry Conference of Japan (GIC12).
The Symposium collects papers on the following topics but not limited to,
- Structure analyses of Glass and Glass Ceramic Materials
- Properties and Structures of Photonic Materials
- Trends in Fiber Lasers and Optical Amplifiers
- Glass Melting and Processing Technologies
- Technologies in Glass Strengthening
- Non-oxide and Novel Oxide Glasses
- Glass Ceramics and Transparent Ceramics
Organizers, composed of active members of Glass Division of CerSJ and of GOMD of ACerS,wish to welcome submission of papers from international scientists and engineers on Glass and Photonic Materials worldwide.