International Workshop on
Luminescent Materials 2013
LumiMat'13 is the International Workshop on Luminescent Materials 2013, which is planned as a satellite workshop for the 2nd International Workshop on Persistent Phosphors from Nov.17, 2013, at GuangZhou, P.R.China.
In this time, the LumiMat'13 will give an opportunities for scientists to get together, exchange the state-of-the-art infomation and focuses more on physics and common/uncommon mechanisms in wider types of luminescent materials of organic, inorganic oxide, halide and nitride materials for electro- and photo-luminescence applications.
- Main Topics
- - Mechanisms of non-conventional luminescence phenomena
- - Persistent phosphors and photo-stimulated phosphors
- - Novel spectroscopy and characterization techniques
- - OLED materials and inorganic phosphors for white LED
- - First-principles calculations of electronic structures
- - Doped inorganic and semiconductor materials
- - Transparent ceramic lasers and their applications