Statement Based on the Act on Specified Commercial Transaction
|Location||Division of Materials Function|
Graduate School of Human and Environmental Studies
Sakyo-ku, Kyoto Japan 606-8501
|Contact||Telephone : 81-(0)75-753-6832|
E-mail : glassympo(a)talab.h.kyoto-u.ac.jp
|Payment Method||Bank Transfer, Credit Card ( VISA/MasterCard/JCB )|
|Cancell and Refund Policy||Any cancel or refund will not be accepted.|
- We will stipulate provisions concerning the protection of personal information, and ensure that committees are well informed of those provisions. In addition, We will request its transaction partners, etc. be compliance with the laws and regulations with regard to the handling of personal information, as well as supervise, guide or consult therewith when necessary.
- In the collection of personal information, We will state the objectives of collection and use in advance, and use those properly within that scope. It will use the collected personal information mainly for the following objectives:
- For charging and confirmation of registration fee.
- For making of a participant list and a mailing list.
- For providing guidance for various events or seminars.
- All of the personal information shall be properly maintained and protected from unauthorized computer access, theft, removal from the premises and the resulting loss, damage, falsification, and leakage. We shall take the necessary preventive and corrective measures
- In the case of outsourcing part of the business within the context of the stated purposes of using the personal information, we shall conclude a confidentiality agreement with the contractor and supervise the contractor to ensure the proper management of the personal information.
- We shall, properly and as required, respond to any inquiry by individuals concerning the disclosure and correction of their personal information and treatment in the case of discontinuance of use.
- The original version of this basic policy has been prepared in Japanese. In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Japanese versions, the Japanese version will govern.